Ipswich Golf Club requires both its members and visitors to respect and maintain the standards of a traditional golf club by adhering to a smart standard of dress at all times.
Purdis Heath Course
* Smart conventional golfing attire is required (including recognised golf shoes)
* Denim jeans, collarless shirts (unless recognised golf wear) and combat/cargo shorts are not permitted.
* Men’s shirts are to be worn inside trousers or tailored shorts, unless designed to be worn outside.
* Socks (of any length) must be worn with shorts.
* Although conventional golf clothing would be preferred a more relaxed dress code is permitted.
In the Clubhouse
* Smart casual dress or dry, clean golfing attire is required.
* Appropriate footwear to be worn at all times.
* No golf shoes of any type are permitted in the lounge.
* Smart denim may be worn, but not torn or soiled jeans.
* No caps or cargo shorts are permitted.
Mobile phones may be taken onto the courses in silent mode solely for use in an emergency and used discreetly outside the Clubhouse.